"I really like Chris a whole lot, we get to geek out a lot of musical theatre things and I think we enjoy a lot of the same things in general. I think both of us strive to be generally fabulous on a day-to-day basis, so that’s something I like to relate to Chris about." - Darren Criss
"I think we have great chemistry because we’re both huge nerds, and we’ll both tell you for hours like all the nerdy things that we’ll do, and we’ll do together, and the same Harry Potter this, Star Wars that, stuff that we’re into. So then we kind of bonded over just both being huge geeks." - Chris Colfer
|In honor of All Hallow's Eve, I'm inviting trick-or-treaters to my 'door.' Comment "trick-or-treat" to this post and...well, you know the drill. Treats can be anything that strikes my fancy (pics of fave actors or pairings, one sentence fics, graphics, a few words why I'm glad to have you on my flist, etc. etc.). The more "houses" to visit the more fun it'll be, so go ahead, open your journal and help spread the fun!|
Y'all can join whatever team you want, but obviously you want to be on Catchphrase with me, because I'm awesome like that. ;)
I'm pretty sure the last time I actually updated about my life was when I quit my job. Which... was an epically long time ago, dear god. Like it feels like literally an entire lifetime ago. I still am not going to update about my life today, haha. Not really! But I am going to ask y'all to keep your fingers crossed that my passport comes tomorrow so that I can GET MY ASS UP TO CANADA. GRRRRRRRR. The battle with my passport has been long and tiring and I am sick of it and I just want it to get here. I MAY NEVER COME BACK TO THE STATES, LET'S BE REAL.
Anyway, I am going to do a meme and then maybe one day I'll get back into the habit of updating!
1. My Immortal - Evanescencei've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me, i've been alone all along.
2. Saving All My Love for You - Tatiana del Toroa few stolen moments is all that we share, you've got your family and they need you there, though i tried to resist being last on your list, no other man's gonna do so i'm saving all my love for you.
3. Crazy - Aerosmithyou're packing up your stuff and talkin' like it's tough and tryin' tell me that it's time to go, but i know you ain't wearing nothing underneath that overcoat and it's all a show.
4. Poker Face - Lady Gagarussian roulette is not the same without a gun and baby, when it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun.
5. Blame It On The Girls - Mikalife could be simple but you never fail to complicate it every single time, you could have children and a wife, a perfect little life, but you blow it on a bottle of wine.
6. Michelle - Jason Castroi love you, i love you, i love you, that's all i want to say until i find a way, i will say the only words i know that you'll understand.
7. Fuck You - Lily Allenso you say it's not okay to be gay, well i think you're just evil, you're just some racist who can't tie my laces, your point of view is medieval.
8. Calling You - Celine Diona desert road from vegas to nowhere, someplace better than where you've been, a coffee machine that needs some fixing in a little cafe just around the bend, i am calling you, i know you hear me.
9. Rose's Turn - Chris Colferwell, someone tell me when is it my turn, don't i get a dream for myself? starting now it's gonna be my turn, gangway world, get off of my runway, starting now i bat a thousand, this time boys, i'm taking the bows and everything's coming up kurt.
10. Sugalumps - Flight of the Conchordsi see you girls checking out my trunks, i see you girls checking out the front of my trunks, i see you girls looking at my junk then checking out my rump then back to my sugalumps.
11. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Glee Casti don't know what to do and i'm always in the dark, we're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks, i really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight.
12. Apocalypse Please - Musedeclare this an emergency, come on and spread a sense of urgency and pull us through, and this is the end, this is the end of the world.
13. Elephant Love Medley - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidmani was made for lovin' you baby, you were made for lovin' me, the only way of lovin' me baby is to pay a lovely fee.
14. Bottle It Up - Sara Bareillesstarted as a flicker, meant to be a flame, skin has gotten thicker but it burns the same, still a baby in a cradle, gotta take my first fall, baby's getting nowhere with her back against a wall.
15. Fame < Infamy - Fall Out Boyand i'm addicted to the way i feel when i think of you, there's too much green to feel blue.
16. Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John'cause i live and breathe this philadelphia freedom, from the day that i was born, i waved the flag, philadelphia freedom took me knee high to a man, gave me a peace of mind my daddy never had.
17. Poison Ivy - Jonas Brotherseverybody needs a little poison ivy, everybody wants a little poison ivy, everybody gets the itch, everybody hates that, everybody needs a little poison ivy.
18. Teeth - Lady Gagahelp need a man, now show me your fangs.
19. Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carltonas he asked if i would come along, i started to realize that everyday he finds just what he's looking for, like a shooting star, he shines and he said take my hand, live while you can, don't you see all the dreams are right in the palm of your hand?
20. Shut Up and Drive - Rihannai've been looking for a driver who is qualified, so if you think that you're the one, step into my ride.
I think all this tells anyone is that I have questionable music taste.
(Also, I was going to go to bed early tonight but clearly that didn't happen. I am a fail.)
So my last post was too big to include all the things I wanted to, which makes me angry AND NO MATTER HOW MANY THINGS I TOOK OUT OF IT, IT STILL WOULDN'T LET ME EDIT IT. Like I want to tag it, dude! And I want to link things! But that's why I'm making this post! Y'all need to go check out kbl_reversebang because all the fics/drawings that have been posted there are INCREDIBLE and there's only going to be more amazingness coming in the future! I'm really glad I was a part of it, even though holy crap, writing that much ended up being stressful and I'm wondering how I'm gonna do my BBB. But anyway!
I didn't even get to link the gorgeous picture that jacarfanda drew in my actual post because it was all too big, grrrr!! So here it is, in its gorgeous adorable glory!
I feel much better now that I've done that, haha. HOLLA! <3
I'll Send All My Loving to You Artist: jacarfandaAuthor: helinhoRating (art/fic if different):
While Kurt is out on the road with a touring Broadway show, Blaine and their daughter embark on a series of projects to show Kurt just how much he's missed by them. Author's Notes:
This fic would not even exist if it weren't for the help of my wonderful beta appleautumn
. I literally owe her my life for helping me through this, for doling out the constructive criticism when needed, and for being my own personal comma police. I literally cannot stress enough how much help she has been through this entire process! <3 I also want to thank jacarfanda for being a complete sweetheart and for drawing such an absolutely gorgeous piece of artwork for me to base this around! This is my first big bang, so it's definitely been a new process for me. I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (Okay, I hope you enjoy it a little more than that. I did want to tear out my hair at some points.)( Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you, remember I'll always be true.Collapse )